TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Welcome to our website. This site is maintained as a service to our guests and customers. By using this site, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use this site.
1. Agreement. This Agreement (the “Agreement”) specifies the Terms and Conditions for access to and use of showinguphuman.com (the “Site”) and describes the terms and conditions applicable to your access of and use of the Site. This Agreement may be modified at any time by showinguphuman.com upon posting of the modified agreement. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately. You can view the most recent version of these terms at any time at showinguphuman.com. Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
3. Ownership. All content included on this site is and shall continue to be the property of showinguphuman.com or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Site is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this site.
4. Intended Audience. This website is intended for adults only. This website is not intended for any children under the age of 16.
5. Trademarks. Product and company names mentioned on this Site may be trademarks of their respective owners and all applicable trademark and copyright laws shall apply.
6. Site Use. showinguphuman.com grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this site solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy materials on the site, reverse engineer or break into the site, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law. The use of this website is at the discretion of showinguphuman.com and showinguphuman.com may terminate your use of this website at any time.
a) MEDICAL ADVICE DISCLAIMER
The Authors of showinguphuman.com provide showinguphuman.com and the services, information, content and/or data (collectively, ‘Information’) contained therein for informational purposes only. The Authors do not provide any medical advice on the site, and the Information should not be so construed or used. Using, accessing and/or browsing the site and/or providing personal or medical information to the Authors does not create a health care professional-patient relationship between you and the Authors.
Nothing contained in the Site or podcasts contained therein are intended to create a health care professional-patient relationship, to replace the services of a licensed, trained health professional or to be a substitute for medical advice of a trained health professional licensed in your state or country. You should not rely on anything contained in the Site, and you should consult a health professional licensed in your state or country in all matters relating to your health. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site.
b) FINANCIAL, LEGAL AND OTHER ADVICE DISCLAIMER
You hereby acknowledge that nothing contained in the site shall constitute financial, investment, tax, legal and/or other professional advice and that no professional relationship of any kind is created between you and the Authors. You hereby agree that you shall not make any financial, investment, tax, legal and/or other decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. You should consult the appropriate professional(s) with regard to any financial, investment, tax, legal and/or other decision.
c) INFORMATION DISCLAIMER
The opinions expressed in the Site are not necessarily the opinions of the Authors and do not reflect the opinion of their employers or supporters. The site is created by the Authors in the Authors’ individual capacities, is the Authors’ personal web site, is not edited by the Authors’ employers and, as a result, may not be attributed to the Authors' employer.
Any opinions of the Authors on the site are or have been rendered based on specific facts, under certain conditions, and subject to certain assumptions, and may not and should not be used or relied upon for any other purpose, including, but not limited to, for use in or in connection with any legal proceeding.
d) POSTING GUIDELINES
The Site is open to the public. Therefore, consider your comments carefully and do not include anything in a comment that you would like to keep private. By uploading or otherwise making available any information to the Authors in the form of user generated comments or otherwise, you grant the Authors the unlimited, perpetual right to distribute, display, publish, reproduce, reuse and copy the information contained therein. Showinguphuman.com reserves the sole right to remove any post for any reason at its sole discretion and without notice.
You are responsible for the content you post. You may not impersonate any other person through the Site. You may not post content that is obscene, defamatory, threatening, fraudulent, invasive of another person’s privacy rights, or is otherwise unlawful. You may not post content that infringes the intellectual property rights of any other person or entity. You may not post any content that contains any computer viruses or any other code designed to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any computer software or hardware.
7.Third party links and advertisements disclaimer
THE INCLUSION OF THIRD PARTY ADVERTISEMENTS DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AN ENDORSEMENT, GUARANTEE, WARRANTY, OR RECOMMENDATION OF, AND THE AUTHORS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS AND/OR WARRANTIES ABOUT, ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE CONTAINED THEREIN.
8. Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the website. You further agreed that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
9. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold showinguphuman.com and our partners, employees, and affiliates, harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. SHOWINGUPHUMAN.COM DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF: MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
11. Limitation of Liability.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL SHOWINGUPHUMAN.COM BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE SITE, YOUR SITE USE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR SITE USE.
You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
13. Copyrights and Copyright Agent. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a notice containing all of the following information to our Copyright Agent:
(a) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
(b) A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
(c) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
(d) Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
(e) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(f) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Our Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site is, who can be reached as follows:
By Mail: Robert M. Dickson, Esq.
By Phone: USA 714 619 7076
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
14. Applicable Law. You agree that the laws of the state of California, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions will govern these Terms and Condition of Use and any dispute that may arise between you and showinguphuman.com or its affiliates.
15. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
16. Termination. Showinguphuman.com may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.
17. Contact Information.
HOW TO CONTACT US:
showinguphuman.com website, see contact information.